The purpose of the ACTCA is to:
- Foster excellence in ACT Consultants, Professionals, and Trainers by offering politics-free, vendor-neutral certification with objectively verifiable requirements
- Provide certification with the freedom to support previous as well as the current version of ACT!
- Freedom to recommend what is best for the customer, even other contact managers, without jeopardizing your certification
- Promote camaraderie and harmonious relations between ACT! consultants
- Lobby Congress for legislation beneficial to ACT! Consultants
- Provide member benefits at a reasonable price
- Provide an alternative certification to counter-balance monopolistic price increases in Sage's ACC certification
- Provide quality assurance for ACT! customers, and access to good consultants, who abide by a Code of Ethics
- Provide constructive feedback and improvement incentives for ACT! consultants
- Provide advanced technical training to improve their skills,
- Help consultants avoid schemes, set up good contracts, and ensure they get paid as agreed
- Promote knowledge about the ACT! product and improving its performance
- Hold conferences, seminars, and accurately list user groups to help promote the use of ACT!
The ACTCA is a NonProfit Organization supportive of yet independent of Swiftpage